Bitcoinluxury.ae (“Bitcoin Luxury,” “we,” “us,” “our”) or any of its associates corporate understands the importance of protecting individuals’ rights to privacy. This policy sets out how we collect, store, use and protect the privacy of any personal information you disclose to us while visiting the website at https://www.bitcoinluxury.ae/.
The types of information we collect from you:
- Your name, title, organisation, address, financial details/information, telephone and fax numbers, and e-mail address.
- Username, password, and other registration information used on our digital platform.
- Any information you send to us, such as queries, reporting an issue, etc.
- The services and functions that you use on our platform.
Why does bitcoin luxury need personal information?
We use your personal information to
- provide services and customer support
- process transactions and send you relevant notices of the transactions
- detect and prevent violations of policies or user agreements
- verify your identity when you create an account and password reset
- provide targeted marketing and advertising, delivering promotional offers based on your communication preferences
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshooting problems.
Who do we disclose your personal information to?
We may share the information we collect with associates to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies. We can also share the data with service providers and associates who help in our business operations to improve services and improve efficiency. If required, we might share your information with government officials, law enforcement agencies, banks, and other third parties when we believe that disclosing of the data is necessary to report for suspected fraud and illegal acts.
Security of your personal information:
The information that we collect via the website is stored in either hard copy or soft copy. We take all adequate steps to ensure that the personal information we hold is safeguarded against abuse, loss, unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
Your rights to access the personal information about you that we hold:
You have the right to request access to the information we have collected about you. If you find your personal information is incorrect or outdated, you may login to your account and review your account settings. You can also close your account through the bitcoinluxury.ae website.
How you can contact us: